Heavy gluten flour 110g
1.5 g of salt
2.5 g sugar
Yeast powder 2.5 g
Ten grams of olive oil or corn oil
Water 65 g
1. Whisk the flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a bowl. Add the oil and water a little at a time, whisking as you go.Knead until the surface is smooth, knead as much as possible for a while, about 15 minutes.
2. Then put the dough into a basin, stick some water on the surface, wrap it with plastic wrap, and put it in the microwave oven with a bowl of hot water beside it. You don’t need to turn on the microwave oven, just make the dough warm and moist.
3. Cut vegetables, green and red peppers, mushrooms, Onions.
4. Cut the meat, marinate it, and grill it.
5. After fermentation to almost twice the size, take out again knead, exhaust.
6. Then roll it out to the size of a baking sheet.Brush the pan with oil, then put the bottom of the pizza in, then brush the surface of the pizza with oil, you can adjust the size by hand, the outside circle is thicker than the inside.
7. To roll out the dough, preheat the oven at 220 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Order of topping: spread the pizza sauce evenly, lightly if the sauce is too thin, then sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese, then add the meat first, then the vegetables, and then a layer of mozzarella (just cover the top).And then it’s ready to bake.Medium oven, 15 minutes to golden brown, almost ready to go.(the key to cheese drawing is not to dry the cheese.)