1 slice toast
Eggs are a
Mozzarella cheese in moderation
1. The ingredients are.
2. The knife cuts a square, not a cut, but a box on the toast. Not too small, just right size.
3. The back of the spoon compacts the middle box.
4. Beat an egg into the toast slot.
5. Sprinkle chopped cheese around the white, avoiding the yolk.One is that you can watch the egg yolk ripen at any time, and the other is that you won’t see the egg yolk under the grilled cheese.
6.Preheat oven, medium, 180 degrees for 8 minutes.My toast is thicker and my oven is bigger, so if it’s thinner or if it’s a smaller oven and it’s going to be 10 degrees or 20 degrees, extend it.
Add for a few minutes if you like the crunch.Pay attention to yourself.
8. After baking, sprinkle with favorite sauce, pepper, salad dressing, tomato sauce can be.With sausage, a breakfast.