Cold unsalted butter 100g
Salt, 1/4 TSP
150g cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
All-purpose flour 105g
Vanilla extract 1/4 TSP
Lemon juice 1 Tbsp
Sugar powder, 20 g
Cinnamon 1/3 TSP
Sugar 20 g A
35 g almond slices
Sugar 20 g B
1. Preheat oven 230℃.Prepare a 6-inch circular mold with baking paper lined at the bottom and a layer of oil around the edges.
2. Place the flour, salt and sugar in the blender and stir well.Then add the cold butter cut into small pieces and stir until the mixture is about to form a ball.(this step can be done by hand, by kneading all the ingredients into a coarse-grained form.)Then pour the mixture into a circular mold.
3. Gently press with your finger to cover the bottom of the mold and extend the edge about 2.5cm high.Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
4. Place room-temperature softened cream cheese in A blender or blender until soft. Add sugar A and beat until smooth.Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth, without the lumpy cheese.
5. Take out the third step of the cake, pour the cheese paste into it, smooth it out, cover it with plastic wrap, and continue to refrigerate.
6. Peel and slice the apples. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well to prevent the apples from oxidizing and discoloration.Add sugar B and cinnamon to apple slices and mix well.
7. Spread the apple slices evenly over the cheese paste, then sprinkle the almond slices over the apple slices.
8. Bake for 10 minutes at 230℃, then lower it to 205℃ and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.Serve cold or refrigerate for 4 hours.Sprinkle with powdered sugar before eating.