A box of tofu
The shrimp is 150 grams
Minced garlic, cilantro minced a little
Salt, chicken powder, white sugar, white pepper powder a little
- Material ready
- Cut tofu into 2cm square cubes, leave the head of shrimp for reserve, shell shrimp meat, back operation to remove the shrimp line.
- Heat the wok with minced garlic and stir-fry the prawn head until the prawn oil comes out, add water, if you want to drink soup, you can add more water.
- Bring to a boil. Skim the foam with a spoon. Remove the head and discard.
- Add a little sugar, salt, chicken powder, white pepper, tofu and shrimps to the soup.
- Sprinkle with minced parsley